Autumn started yesterday. I like to celebrate the astrological observances. I am REALLY good at celebrating the solstices. But the Equinoxes leave something to be desired. That being said I felt like I needed to DO something. Hear was my plan….
1. Start the morning in a clean house and sage it from top to the bottom.
2. Tidy my altar
3. Bake either banana or pumpkin bread
4. Press apples into cider
5. Swap out clothes
6. Watch Football
7. Cook a big harvesty dinner
8. Take a nature walk or go tot he cemetary
This is what I did…
1. Woke up to a messy house (I was sick most of the weekend) and cleaned it from top to bottom. No smudging though…
2. Was out of coffee so I went shopping. Walmart counts as nature right?
3. Cooked banana bread and drank store bought cider.
4. Swapped clothes
5. Watched football
6. Read my book
7. Cooked a big dinner from leftovers
I did more than I expected.
The HooDoo Honey